- Currently booking school visits for 2023/2024 school year.
- Available for school & library visits, skype, book fairs, festivals, bookstore appearances, murals and workshops.
- I offer a fun, interactive presentation on how I create illustrations for books, newspapers, animation, gallery shows and more.
- We draw, we laugh, read one of my books, we laugh, drawing demos ,look at process of making a children's book, we laugh, talk about inspiration, we laugh, Q&A and we laugh some more.
- I want to inspire children & adults that act like children to have fun, create ,explore all with a smile.
- I am also available for high school, college and conference lectures.
- Please feel free to reach out to me on my contact page for more details and to discuss.
- Jill Mills, School Librarian at School District of the Chatham NJ "Mike's student workshops were fun and engaging, getting every student to discover their inner artist. Audience participation kept students captivated and in awe of their own abilities. Student's cartoons (inspired by Mike) popped up all over the school!"
- Renee Zengel, Lead Teacher/Visual Arts Dept. Roxbury High School " I reached out to Barbara Ruether from The Morris Arts Council to find the perfect fit for us and that is exactly what we got with Mike Moran. He seamlessly entered the classroom, made connections with the students, and had fun too!
- Tom Daly, Curator of Education Norman Rockwell Museum " Mike Moran was a big hit at our Annual Baseball Day 2019. He talked with kids of all ages and engaged our audience with his artwork and the books that he illustrated. Many people commented on how much they enjoyed meeting him. Everyone enjoyed seeing his artwork. We are looking forward to having Mike help us with upcoming programs."
- Prisca Tsai, French American School of Princeton Parents Association "This year, the French American School of Princeton welcomed Mike Moran to our Book Fair at Barnes & Nobles Princeton on December 7th. We are very grateful for Mike’s visit; he connected very easily with kids of all ages and was able to share his passion for illustration in simple terms.
Mike also lead a workshop for a small group of our middle-schoolers and they had a blast. He showed them how to bring a character to life with step-by-step techniques, then used the Procreate App to demonstrate how they can do the same digitally. Mike is easy-going and professional, and we hope to collaborate again soon!"